Your Property Wish List
What does your future home look like? Where is it located? As you hunt down your dream home, consult this list to evaluate properties and keep your priorities top of mind.
What neighborhoods do you prefer?
What school systems do you want to be near?
How close must the home be to these amenities:
· Public transportation
· Neighborhood shopping
□ Home Style
· What architectural style(s) of homes do you prefer?
· Do you want to buy a home, condominium, or townhome?
· Would you like a one-story or two-story home?
· How many bedrooms must your new home have?
· How many bathrooms must your new home have?
□ Home Condition
· Do you prefer a new home or an existing home?
· If you’re looking for an existing home, how old of a home would you consider?
· How much repair or renovation would you be willing to do?
· Do you have special needs that your home must meet?
□ Home Features
Please circle one of the choices: Must Have, Would Like, Willing to Compromise, Not Important
Front yard Must Have Would Like
Reprinted from REALTOR® magazine (REALTOR.org/realtormag)
with permission of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®.
Copyright 2008. All rights reserved.