What to Have on Hand for the New Owners
· Owner’s manuals and warranties for appliances left in the house.
· Garage door opener.
· Extra sets of house keys.
· A list of local service providers — the best dry cleaner, yard service, plumber, etc.
· Code to the security alarm and phone number of the monitoring service if not discontinued.
· As a courtesy, you could provide numbers to the local utility companies.
· If it’s a condo, leave information on how to contact the condo board.
Reprinted from REALTOR® magazine (REALTOR.org/realtormag)
with permission of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®.
Copyright 2008. All rights reserved.